Ways to Give
We are a non-profit organization and we rely donations to carry out our mission. We understand that giving is a personal decision and your contribution will allow us to provide and create programs materials that resonate with our participants.
There are several ways to support our mission:
- Volunteer - Fill out the simple form locate on the Contact Us page and tell us how you can be of service.
- Kroger Shoppers - Choose Priority Teachers University as your Kroger Reward Community Organization. Log into your Kroger online account, choose community partner our organization reward number is UC629. The more you shop with Kroger the more money goes to the organization.
- WE LOVE BOOKS - Reading comprehension is essential to what we do. Contact us if you have amazing fictional or non-fictional books you are willing to share with our participants.
- Make a Financial Donation - As little a $5.00 can help us to continue to provide training to those living with mental illness and their families. Click on the PayPal link below to donate.
- Goli Ambassador - Priority Teachers University has become a Goli Ambassador. Goli amazing Apple Cider Vinegar Vitamins that the whole family would love. Purchase a bottle an 10% proceeds will go back to Priority Teachers University programming.